* A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be obtained for all return requests
* 15% Restocking Fee
* Must be Within 30 Days of Purchase
* Must be in New, Unused and Unopened Condition
* Must be in original packaging with no markings on the product or packaging
* Customer is Responsible for Outbound & Return Shipping Charges
* Original outbound shipping & handling fee are non-refundable
A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be obtained for all return requests prior to sending product back. No product will be accepted without an RGA number. Products will only be accepted in new, unused/unopened condition within 30 days of the original invoice date.
To receive an RGA number please email or clic here
firstname.lastname@example.org and include your original order number, reason for return and any other details. We will respond with an RGA number and the return shipping address.
The Finer Details About Returns
* Returned items must be in their original packaging with No writing on any part of the box and all items included as they were originally received.
* Upon inspection, return must be in original package, all documents/manuals inside, no writing on any part of the package (only label)
* CLEAR packing tape MUST be used and the product can NOT be used/installed or OPENED.
* Please provide the return tracking number via email
* Must be returned within thirty (30) days of this receipt or authorization will expire.
* Shipping and insurance are solely the responsibility of the customer that is returning the unwanted items.
* Acceptable methods for returned items are: UPS, FED-Ex, USPS (with package tracing)
* Upon receipt, the box and item will be inspected to ensure it is in new, and resalable condition. This includes the condition of the original packaging as we cannot resell or ship any items with damaged packaging.
* Upon approval, a credit will be issued. The refund amount will be for the original purchase price minus any deductions applicable, up to 15%.
* To speed up the processing of a return, please forward us a return tracking number assigned to the shipment once available.
The following items are non-returnable:
* Any Item Used or Installed
* Automatic Pool Cleaners (Open/Used – Seal on packaging broken)
* Electronic Components
* All Custom Orders
* All Special Orders
Errors, Mistakes, & Defects
In the unlikely event that we've made an error with your order or a product is defective, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can make it right! In cases of defective merchandise, we may have a replacement shipped directly from the manufacturer, so it's important that you contact us first before returning it.
All special order sales are final and non-refundable.
All warranty work is to be handled directly through the manufacturer of the product, not Your Pool Miami World. In the event a manufacturer will not honor their warranty, please send a copy of any and all correspondence with the manufacturer, including names and contact information, to us so we can try to assist you in handling the warranty with the manufacturer. Should the manufacturer deem the product to be defective within the first 30 (thirty) days and authorizes the return of the product, we require copies of any written correspondence as well as the authorizing person’s name and direct phone number or extension. Most cases result in replacements coming directly from the manufacturer.
* We do not accept returns on electrical parts.
If you have opened the box and it remains in perfect condition we will only process a return once the state and utility of the product is confirmed.
If the box has been opened and the packaging has been damaged to any degree we will not process a return.
In order to process your return we will charge a restocking fee of 15% of the value of the item.